|Top Tips for Your Medicine Cabinet
Well, since my house has been consumed by sickness for the last 3 weeks, I
have again realized the importance of an organized medicine cabinet. Here
are my top tips!
1. Gather all medication. Prescription and over-the-counter in one place.
2. Throw out any that are expired or unfinished.
3. Categorize by how it is used. Daily? For colds? For pain relief? etc.
4. Separate by family member if used daily.
5. Store your medication in easy to use, functional, plastic containers.
6. Keep the containers out of reach of small children.
|Calm the Clutter, Frisco, TX 75034